Wednesday, January 23, 2019

What’s moo?

 Hello there and welcome to my blog.
This is going to be my first official post with a card. 

Now that the Creativation 2019 is over, I’m sure a lot of us have been drooling over all the new stamps, inks and paper and everything else that was showcased during the show.

I wanna say I was there but not actually. Since a few of my cards made it to some booths at Creativation, I feel like I was there too.

So What’s Moo?  Well, Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous has  alot of new crafty goodness instored for us. For the month of January, there are 5 stamps sets to be released and 3 stencils.  And one of the stamp sets is called Funny Farm.

When I saw the stamp set, I fell inlove with the Cow.


I stamped this cute fellow on to watercolor paper and watercolored the image. I cut the colored image using the Stacked Postage Thinlits Die and added a black panel behind it.  For the background, I used the Plank from the Craze and Plank Stamp set (CMS344) and stamped it using
 Pumice Stone Distress Ink.  I also added a black panel to frame the card before adhering it to a card base. Then I added a Typed Token and let it hang from a n Index Clip.  And on the corners of the card base, I used some Long Fasteners.

 


Thank you for stopping by I hope to see you again!


Mae
   

No comments:

Post a Comment