Monday, January 21, 2019

Welcome

Hello Friends!

Welcome to my new blog.

Just a little bit Sweet

My name is Mae and I am a crafter and a homeschool mom by day and a registered nurse by night.  I have been crafting for almost 10 years and blogged on and off for the last few years.
I have worked and designed for a few companies and shops in the past. And I enjoy making all kinds of crafty things.

As you can see this blog is still as plain as it can be.  Since I'm starting from a blank slate, bear with me as I start this journey with this new blog.

Within this week, I will be sharing some cards I have made for Tim Holtz for Creativation 2019.
So stay tuned.


love,

Mae





1 comment:

  1. I’m the 1st follower of your new blog Mae..
    Yay for me! LOL!
    Can’t wait to see your first post after a long time..
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete