Thursday, January 24, 2019

Media Marks

Hello and welcome back!

Today I am sharing with you 2 cards using the new Media Marks 2 and the Mini Media Marks from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous. There are two sets of Media Marks Stamps (1 and 2) and the Mini Media Marks Set is a smaller versions of the 2 sets.

For my first card, I used the Media Marks 2 Stamp set. I stamped the ‘swirls’ several times on to watercolor paper and watercolor the images.  I then cut them and layered them to make a flower.  The leaves were also stamped and fussy cut.


For the background, I inked one side of the Bricked Texture Fade with Pumice Stone Distress Ink before sandwiching a piece of paper and running it throught the BigShot.  Then I cut the edges of the paper, outlining the bricks. Then I die cut some black cardstock using the Friendship Words: Script dies for the word 'hello'.


For the second card, I used the Mini Media Marks stamps set. I stamped and colored the leaves with watercolor and fussy cut them. A stamp with lines was perfect to make a pot. And the sentiment is from the Crazy Talk Stamp set. The background is the Flurry Stamp  from the Flurry and Pine Stamp set. I then stitched the edges before adhering to a grey cardstock panel then finally  to a card base.



Some hemp cord was tied around the pot and the sentiment tag attached to the bow.




Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.


Mae



















2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, Just a Little Bit Sweet. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leaves look so cool cut out, and the brick background...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete